"Tshwane Tourism Directory" website terms & conditions of use
Please read this page carefully. If you do not accept the terms and/or conditions stated here, do not use this website and service. By using this website, you are indicating your acceptance to be bound by these terms and conditions. Culturecom Africa Media cc. may revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this page. You should visit this page periodically to review the terms and conditions, to which you are bound. The terms "You" and "User" as used herein to refer to all individuals and/or entities accessing this website for any reason.
Users may not use the website in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material:
- in violation of any applicable law or regulation;
- in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others;
- that is defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
All rights in/to the content of this website are reserved and retained by the owners of such rights. Users of this website are not granted a license or any other right including without limitation under Copyright, Trade Mark, Patent or Intellectual Property Rights in/or to the content.
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website, including, but without limitation:
- accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access;
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the website, overloading, "flooding", "spamming", "mailbombing" or "crashing";
- sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services;
- forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting;
- deleting or revising any material posted by any other person or entity;
- using any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website or any activity being conducted on this site.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
Culturecom Communications will investigate occurrences, which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
- This website is owned by Culturecom Communications. The website is hosted by cpanelhosting.co.za.
- By accessing and using the website, you, the user, agree to be bound by the terms and conditions that are set out in this notice. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, then you may not access, display, use, download and or otherwise copy or distribute any of the content of this website.
- You agree that your use of this website is for lawful purposes only. You agree that you will not use this website for any unlawful purpose, including but not limited to the commission of a criminal offence, to gain unauthorised access to other computer systems, or for the transmission of unlawful material.
- You agree to access and use this site entirely at your own risk.
- This website is owned and operated within the Republic of South Africa. Therefore, these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
- While every effort is made to ensure that the information provided on the website is current and accurate other sources of this information should be consulted before making any decision to act on the information displayed on this website.
- We respect the privacy of all visitors to this site. You may use this site without providing any personal information. However, so that we can continually assess the popularity of the site and improve it for our visitors, we collect information on the number of visits to the site, pages viewed, etc.
- "Tshwane Tourism Directory" retains copyright in the website and all current and future content that is displayed on the website which is not owned by third parties.
- In terms of a limited license, granted for general use, "Tshwane Tourism Directory" grants you, the user, subject to these terms and conditions, a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited and revocable right to access, display this website.
- The website and content may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, resold or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express prior written consent of "Tshwane Tourism Directory".
- This website provides links to other websites. The fact that we have such links must not be construed as constituting any relationship or endorsement of the linked third party, and reliance on all information and content provided by the external link is done so at your own risk. Third party advertising and promotional material may be displayed on the site from time to time, and the display of such material should not be construed as "Tshwane Tourism Directory" endorsing or creating any relationship between "Tshwane Tourism Directory" and that third party. Reliance on any such promotional or advertising material is entirely at your own risk.
- Any third party wishing to link the website to their website must obtain permission from "Tshwane Tourism Directory" by directing such request to the webmaster, and permission may be granted on terms and conditions agreed.
- It is a term and condition of the use of this site that you expressly agree that the use of the site is entirely at your own risk. The website and all content on the website is provided on an "as is" basis, and "Tshwane Tourism Directory" makes no representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, to the accuracy of the contents on the website. The IMC does not warrant that the functions provided by the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that the site or the server is free from viruses or other harmful components.
- "Tshwane Tourism Directory", its owners, directors, employees, officials, suppliers, agents and/or representatives shall not be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect or consequential, or any expense of any nature whatsoever, which may be suffered by you the user, which arises directly or indirectly upon reliance of the website and/or its content.
- "Tshwane Tourism Directory", its agents or suppliers shall not be responsible for any direct or indirect special consequential or other damage of any kind whatsoever suffered or incurred by you related to your use of, or your inability to access or use, the content or the website or any functionality of the website or of any linked website, even where "Tshwane Tourism Directory" is expressly advised thereof.
You will indemnify "Tshwane Tourism Directory", its owners, directors, employees, officials, agents, suppliers or representatives, and keep them fully indemnified, from and against any loss or damage suffered or liability incurred in respect of any third party, which arises from your use of this website.